I have been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Philippines Cauayan Mission. This blog is managed by my parents. If you would like to contact them, you can email at lindalarson1598@gmail.com

Monday, March 3, 2014

3 Cycles Down

Another week gone by and I don't have a whole lot to say again. I struggled to even come up with a title for this week. But it's a new cycle and a new month, so time continues to go by quickly. Elder Bangal got transferred so on our last day, we watched The Other Side Of Heaven (another incredible movie by the way) and spent the night playing chess. I will miss that dude a lot. Elder Hall's new companion, Elder Pawin, is pretty cool but he doesn't speak much English.

The 4 of us before transfers - Elder Hall, me, Bangal and De Guzman

We had stake conference on Saturday and Sunday which went really good. President and Sister Rahlf gave talks during both sessions and I really enjoyed their messages, as well as the others who spoke.

We also have several new investigators (Joaymah, Elizabeth, Rosita, Joy) who are the classmates of some of the young women in our branch. We teach them all at once and the lessons with them have gone really well. They ask a lot of questions and seem really interested, so I think they have a lot of potential.

Well, that's about it for now. I apologize that this was a rather uneventful letter but I don't know what else to say. S/O to Smooty who is heading to Chile. Good luck to PG ball in the state tournament. And BYU too. I'm gonna miss March Madness. Oh yeah...Shown below is my master recipe of pancakes earlier this week. I sure hope that my future wife will be a good cook or else I'm done for... Farewell! :)

Call me Elder Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment