I have been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Philippines Cauayan Mission. This blog is managed by my parents. If you would like to contact them, you can email at lindalarson1598@gmail.com

Friday, December 26, 2014

Maligayang Pasko!

I am going to be talking to you guys on Skype in just a little bit but I just wanted to take this time to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and say how truly grateful I am for you all. I couldn't ask for a greater family and friends. I am also so thankful for this gospel and this wonderful Christmas season that helps remind us of the birth and life of our Savior Jesus Christ.

As for us, we did most of our partying on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was kind of a day to just relax and we basically spent it resting and eating/visiting with the members. I definitely missed the NBA games, the Christmas movies, and the snow, among other things, but we have a message of glad tidings and great joy and the privilege we have to share it as missionaries-especially at this time of the year where the Spirit of Christ is definitely in the air everywhere you go-is a special feeling and privilege that I will look back on and miss in future Christmases to come.

So once again, love you all. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and are enjoying the break. And here is a picture I meant to send on Monday but anyways it is from Zone Conference last week:


Flashback to Christmas 2013 with Elder Merza

No comments:

Post a Comment