I have been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Philippines Cauayan Mission. This blog is managed by my parents. If you would like to contact them, you can email at lindalarson1598@gmail.com

Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

We've had a pretty busy week but I'll just keep things short since I'm going to be calling you tomorrow (Elder Lavelua is Skyping his family now so that's why I'm online): Anyways, we had MLC this last week and it was way good and enjoyable again. The more I interact with President and Sister Rahlf, the more I truly love and appreciate them.
 
Something funny that happened is once our meeting has finished, President takes each companionship into his office and just talks to them for a few minutes on how the zone is doing and then we are supposed to go home after that. Well Sister Rahlf was taking some pictures of everyone so when President Rahlf came outside he was way confused on what we were all doing there but it was just like when a little kid is about to get in trouble but it's one of those situations where we were all sitting there like "but Mom said it was ok..." and then President joined us for a final picture before we all departed hahaha.

Our mother here in the mission - Sister Rahlf

Elders of Israel

Trying to be Poly

We also went on splits with the APs and I worked with Elder Espino again. We got to use their truck to travel from appointment to appointment so that was pretty nice. Made me pretty excited to be able to drive again! And lastly, we also had District Conference this weekend so that was solid. Anyways, so thankful for all the other mothers who have been influential in my life, especially my own, and hope you all had a nice day. Love you Mom! Lots of extra pics just for you! 

Work is better when you're using a car

At MLC with Sis. Akau - one of the chillest sister there is! (This is her last cycle)

Choir practice for District Conference (I'm a soprano btw): w/Sisters Baldomaro, Nonu, & Esguerra

No comments:

Post a Comment