I have been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Philippines Cauayan Mission. This blog is managed by my parents. If you would like to contact them, you can email at lindalarson1598@gmail.com

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pics Galore

We received the transfer list earlier today and this Wednesday, I will have a new companion here in Angadanan. The last six weeks has felt like being on a reality TV show so to keep things simple and nice as possible, I was very pleased to hear the news and I am excited to receive my new comp....I don't have a ton more to say, because I have a lot of pictures to share and those are worth a thousand words right? Umm the baptisms on Saturday for Flory Mae (21) and Mary Joyce (13) were successful. I am happy for the decisions they made and am excited for them to continue to grow in the gospel.

 Baptism of Flory Mae

Baptism of Mary Joyce

Earlier today, we had a zone activity at the chapel. We played Scum, basketball, announced the transfer list, and had a water fight. It was kind of nice to just relax and have some fun with all the missionaries. 

Zone pic

Action shot

Since the Philippines is like 14 hours ahead of Utah, we don't get to watch the rebroadcast of General Conference until this upcoming Saturday and Sunday. But I am so pumped to hear the words of our beloved prophet Thomas S. Monson and his apostles, for they are truly called of God! The last time I watched it, I was in the MTC and it was an incredible experience. Hopefully being able watch it here in the mission field (and in English, thank goodness) will be just as good! This time next week I will have a new companion and be on a spiritual high from the inspired messages from conference so I'm sorry but this is all I've got for now. So enjoy the pictures!

A couple of ducks chillin'

Mama's been asking a laundry pic for days

No comments:

Post a Comment