I have been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Philippines Cauayan Mission. This blog is managed by my parents. If you would like to contact them, you can email at lindalarson1598@gmail.com

Monday, September 22, 2014

Now a Toddler

My kid is growing up right before my eyes. Today we got the transfer list and although Elder Aguilar and I will of course will be staying together for another cycle, this means that we have completed 6 weeks together and come Wednesday, he will no longer be the youngest batch in our mission. He still hears the "how many months do you have left?" jokes, but it seems like not too long ago that I was in the same position but now here I am halfway through the mission (I think I may have mentioned that a few times last week haha...) Time truly just continues to fly.

Happy 1 Year Batch!

The typhoon last week definitely affected our church attendance, but yesterday a lot of members from our area were able to make it to church, including several less actives who I think have the potential to become "returning members" in the next few weeks.
 
Our investigator LetLet also made it to church yesterday for what was her 3rd time in the last 5 weeks. She temporarily has a baptism goal date set for October 18, but she has been pretty busy lately and we hadn't been able to teach her for a while until yesterday. So hopefully we can continue to help her in her progression and help her feel totally ready by the time that date rolls around.
 
We are still teaching Anne and she still picks up really well in every lesson we share with her, but unfortunately she still hasn't made it to church so that is really unfortunate because I am not sure how we can help her take that next step...But we will sure keep trying! And that's it for this week so have a good one folks. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment