I have been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Philippines Cauayan Mission. This blog is managed by my parents. If you would like to contact them, you can email at lindalarson1598@gmail.com

Monday, January 27, 2014

Just Checking In

Salutations loved ones. I really don't have too much to say this week, so this e-mail is basically just a confirmation that I am still alive, well, and loving the mish. I am still having adjust to things as compared to my last area, but everything is going great. The language is coming along pretty well I'd say, but this week as we we were teaching tithing to a family, I accidentally said that we need to pay 10% of our tongues, instead of 10% of our earnings. Whoops.

We have also given a lot of blessings lately. It is great being able to exercise the power of the priesthood. Yesterday, I think I counted like 65 people at church, but I am not exactly sure what caused an increase from 40 the previous week. One of our investigators, Sister Agustin, has been to church 3 times in a row. The lessons we teach to her seem to go really well and I think we are planning to set her up with a baptismal date sometime soon.

Well I think that's about it. I am sorry I don't have more to say. As for now, just know...alam ko po na totoo ang simbahan natin at perpekto yung ebaghelyo na ito. Mahal ko lahat kayo talaga. Keep it real back home. Kita kitz mga kaibigan ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment