I have been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Philippines Cauayan Mission. This blog is managed by my parents. If you would like to contact them, you can email at lindalarson1598@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Seek Ye First

Well folks, I've been here in Angadanan for 5 1/2 months now and these last 7 days were similar to most the rest so nothing too crazy to share. Transfers are next week and I'd say there's a pretty strong possibility that I will be relocating, but I guess there's always a chance that I could be staying as well.

This last week I finished Doctrine and Covenants as well as the Pearl of Great Price, so that leaves me with only the Old Testament and the Aklat ni Mormon. Since I don't have a lot else to say for the week, I suppose I will leave you all with another spiritual thought. It is found in Jacob 2:18-19. It may sound familliar: "But before ye seek for riches, seek ye for the kingdom of God. And after ye have obtained a hope in Christ ye shall obtain riches if ye seek them; and ye will seek them for the intent to do good." Ladies and gentlemen, it's as simple as that. We need to put Christ first because he is our foundation, and we must not worry about all the little things in life. And when Christ becomes our cornerstone, all the other things will fall into place.

Yup, that's about it. Hold on tight because next week is when I shall find out my fate. This has been brought to you by Elder Bryce Larson, live from Philippines Cauayan Mission. Until next time. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment